- This event has passed.
ASEAN: Selling on Multiple Platforms | Part 2
August 26, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am ADT
The High Commission of Canada in Singapore and CanCham Singapore invite you to an exciting and informative eight-part series of e-Commerce webinars, highlighting cross boarder business opportunities in Singapore and the broader ASEAN region. During these webinars you will have the opportunity to hear from leading regional experts from companies including Lazada and Shopee, as well as from major global players such as Amazon, FedEx and Shopify. Don’t miss this excellent and exclusive opportunity designed to help you identify how best to grow your business and learn about the e-commerce landscape, in this fast growing and highly connected region.
- Words from MC (2 min)
- Welcome remarks by David Wynne, President of CanCham Singapore (3 min)
- TCS Digital market support by Michael Mancini, Deputy Director, Multi-sectors Practices, Global Affairs Canada (5 min)
- How working with local e-commerce enablers can help Canadian retailers achieve greater success in the region by
- Enterprise Singapore (15 min)
- Synchronize and grow your Business across all Channels by Olive Tai, Managing Director, Synagie (20 min)
- Q&A (15 min)