- This event has passed.
Breakthrough! How to Spark Vitality When Things Fall Flat
May 6, 2021 @ 8:30 pm - 9:30 pm ADT
A recurring challenge leaders face today (especially on zoom) is when a group’s energy is flat, people are silent, and the room feels disengaged.
The “wall of silence” or the “group withhold” can quickly become stressful and disheartening for even the most experienced facilitator.
- I feel like we don’t get to the real issues because people are guarded, slow to reveal
- I start to feel like it’s on me to PULL people forward to engage and I start to get a little desperate
- Especially online, when things are silent and flat, I feel discouraged and more uncertain in my facilitation – I become less creative
- I want more from my engagement – and it feels as if safety competes with creativity
What you will learn:
- How to increase engagement by using your own authenticity
- How to move from feeling stuck to feeling flow when the room is flat
- How to use structures that encourage what is real and meaningful to come to the surface