- This event has passed.
Building a Financial Blueprint
April 14, 2021 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm ADT
The Cape Breton Regional Chamber of Commerce offers free training opportunities sponsored through Labour and Advanced Education and their Workplace Education Initiative. This initiative promotes learning at work and supports the development of your workers by increasing their workplace skills.
The outcome of this training is for businesses to create a blueprint to manage financial risk within their organizations. This blueprint will guide owners and managers in making deliberate decisions inside their business based on prudent cash flow management.
- Understanding your financial why and how to calculate it
- How to calculate your cash flow runway (outflows)
- How to calculate your cash flow (inflows)
- How to maintain and increase value
- Understanding how to use financing to mitigate risk in your business
- How to maximize debt planning opportunities while minimizing risk
- How to talk to a lender
- Value-based pricing for profit
- Creation of the Financial Blueprint