Building Your Social Media Content Plan
March 29 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pm ADT
Power Lunch is back, and going virtual!
You’re invited to join us as we serve up our Power Lunch featuring workshops from selected members to deliver expertise you can use to grow your business. Our Power Lunch leaders will walk you through information on a range of business topics, offer key takeaways, and answer your questions.
Power Lunch will be held once monthly from October 2021 through March 2022, from 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m, delivered virtually.
As this year’s sessions are free for participants, we ask that you keep your registration to no more than two sessions, to allow for a larger diversity of attendees.
About this Webinar
Ingrid’s easy-to-use social media content planning system will guide you on how to create content pillars to keep you organized and focused, map out your social media posts and schedule them so you don’t have to keep worrying about what you’ll post next.
In this session you will:
- Determine the best times to post on your business’ social media accounts
- Divide your social media content into 4 to 7 content pillars (themes)
- List social media post ideas that fall under each content pillar
- Plan a monthly social media content calendar
- Schedule social media posts in advance