- This event has passed.
CETA SME Business Workshop – Export services to the European Union
December 8, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm AST
The opportunity to grow your business in the European Union (EU) through the Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA) is unparalleled. Your competitive advantage to exporting services to the EU is CETA!
Join us to learn:
- Why the EU is a market with tremendous opportunities for service exporters;
- How to take advantage and make the most out of available business opportunities in the EU through CETA; and
- How to capitalize on resources, programs and services offered by the Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) and partner organizations that will smooth your path to EU lucrative markets.
Hosted by Canada’s Chief Trade Commissioner, Sara Wilshaw, participants will get advice from experts on the ground, and learn how service exporters can take advantage of CETA’s opportunities.
Who should participate?
Canadian export-ready SMEs who are:
- Not yet exporting services to the EU but are interested in doing so; or
- Already exporting services to the EU but are looking to expand their business;
- Providing services in the clean technologies, financial and insurance services, information and communications technologies (ICT), infrastructure, life sciences, professional services, tourism, and other services-related sectors.
Registration deadline: December 3, 2021 at 11:59pm ESTRegister