- This event has passed.
Develop and Diversify your Leadership Skills
April 24, 2020 @ 10:00 am - April 25, 2020 @ 12:00 am ADT
Did you know, DNS members with less than 50 employees could access this training program for free? Have more than 50 employees? No worries, you could attend for 50% off!
Are you a leader that is overwhelmed or worried about today’s market and what this means for your team and your business?
This program has been specifically designed to help business owners and leaders overcome and navigate challenges that are front and centre in today’s market place. By looking at the most effective approaches to team management, mindset, daily routines, and coaching techniques this offering will help you gain clarity around your business and your leadership style.
Through this interactive leadership-focused multi-month training program, delivered via ZOOM. You will learn how to accelerate your leadership and skills and get the most out of your team. Leveraging proven techniques, positive attitudes and productive behaviours, you can take your management to a new level, learn to better fill employment gaps, improve retention, and better understand goals.
Through a combination of bi-weekly 2-hour sessions, one-on-one coaching, online training, and peer support, the program is designed to assist professionals from Nova Scotia’s growing tech sector.
• Blind Spots and Goal Setting
• Developing your Vision, Mission and Core Values
• Creating your Leadership Cookbook – Time Management
• Understanding your People
• Effective Coaching Techniques
• Recruiting and Hiring Tools
Who Should Attend?
Business owners, executive leaders, and team leaders.
Dates (9am – 11am)
- Apr 24
- May 1
- May 15
- June 5
- June 12
- June 19
- June 26
- July 3
This program has been fully funded through Workplace Innovation and Productivity Skills Incentive (WIPSI), and will be provided FREE for DNS members with less than 50 employees. If your company has more than 50 employees, 50% of program costs will be funded. You must meet all eligibility requirements to take part in this opportunity.
Apply for the Program!
- Be operating within the tech sector as a tech business
- Be Located in Nova Scotia and be registered with the Nova Scotia Registry of Joint Stocks or incorporated by an act of the Nova Scotia legislature
- Be in business for at least one year
- Have at least 25,000 dollars in wages or owner remuneration (this is not revenue; this is wages paid out either to employees or to the owner)
- Be a DNS member prior to the program start date
Please submit your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred course in the subject line.
Facilitated by Sandler Training
The world leader in innovative sales, management and leadership training. For more than 40 years, Sandler has taught its distinctive, non-traditional selling system and highly effective sales training methodology, which has helped salespeople take charge.