- This event has passed.
From the Great Resignation to the Great Re-imagination
June 10 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am ADT
Join us in a discussion about the importance of hybrid work strategies and culture when facing the Great Resignation. This event is in partnership with WIRED Consulting.
As the global pandemic has eased, employees have used this as a trigger to re-evaluate their work/ life balance, their wellbeing, and aspirations for their professional lives.
For many, an expectation of a return to pre-2020 working patterns has led them to reconsider their career choices and source more flexible roles that allow them to rebalance life and work. These roles offer a more flexible structure to their working patterns, providing them with the autonomy to be the best version of themselves at work and at home – something that, in turn, benefits their employer. We refer to this way of working as “hybrid work”.
Support for hybrid work has become a huge trigger to both attract and retain the best talent, increase productivity, and allow organisations to thrive in today’s dynamic world. The implications for those that fail to embrace this new reality are immense. So, how can brands get this right?
In this live event our panel will discuss:
- What today’s employees are really looking for from the hybrid world of work
- The tools and techniques that brands can use to better attract and retain talent
- How organisations can foster a thriving culture in a hybrid world
- Mitigating the risks of greater autonomy
- Lessons-learnt by brands with a deep heritage in hybrid work