- This event has passed.
Marketing for Business
March 23, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm ADT
The Cape Breton Regional Chamber of Commerce offers free training opportunities sponsored through Labour and Advanced Education and their Workplace Education Initiative. This initiative promotes learning at work and supports the development of your workers by increasing their workplace skills.
This course is for businesses, especially trades-based businesses, to help them define strategies to market their business. This course forms part of the certification for the Atlantic Trade Business Skills Certification for journeymen.
- Define & Identify the core components of a marketing strategy
- Identify the USP (unique selling proposition)
- Create a positioning statement
- Develop target market
- Create a value proposition
- Develop marketing objectives
- Gathering and analyzing data using the four main primary research methods
- Develop pricing strategies for each product in the product line
- Define costing terminology
- Identify components of a promotional campaign
- Determine the marketing budget