- This event has passed.
Navigating COVID-19: How to Use Scenario Planning to Deal with Uncertainty
June 4, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm ADT
Join Innovation, Learning & Leadership Specialist Laurie Cook of Chutzpah Consulting to learn how to become more proactive instead of reactive in dealing with Covid-19. This interactive, online workshop will show you how to not just use Scenario Planning on your own, but also how you could involve other people on your leadership team, your employees and other stakeholders in helping you to innovate in a way so you can not just survive, but thrive.
If there is one thing we can count on, it is that the world is a complex and chaotic place. Covid-19 has just made it more so. Organizations that want to move beyond the shock and a day-to-day mindset of struggle related to Covid-19 will find Scenario Planning a very useful tool to help them do that. In this uniquely interactive session, you will learn:
- What Scenario Planning is all about
- The key components of scenario planning
- How to use a very simple but practical approach to doing scenario planning
- What kind of questions to ask, yourself and others, to move forward in a positive way
- How to think about your true purpose and focus on that