- This event has passed.
Navigating support for LGBTQ2+ led businesses
November 17, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm AST
Join Canadian experts to learn how to find government support for your LGBTQ2+ business & hear about the value of diversity in our economy
As part of Innovation Canada’s Webinar Series, join Canadian experts to learn how to find the right government support for your LGBTQ2+ business and to hear about the value of diversity and inclusion in a robust economy.
Our panel of industry experts will provide insights into their experience and observations growing LGBTQ2+ businesses. Plus, hear from Advisors on how to navigate the government support landscape and learn more about some of the work underway to support LGBTQ2+ entrepreneurs.
A Q&A session with all panelists will wrap up this dynamic and informative discussion.
- Canada’s LGBT+ Chamber of Commerce
- Connie Stacey, President and Founder of Edmonton-based Growing Greener Innovations, and SheEO venture
- Erin Roach, Executive Director, Diversity Institute, Ryerson University
- Kusala Jayasuriya, Innovation Advisor with Innovation Canada
- Christina McDonald, Marketing and Outreach Manager with Innovation Canada
Please note: This session will be conducted largely in English but material and resources will be made available in both official languages and participants are encouraged to ask questions in the official language of their choice.Register