- This event has passed.
Opportunities for Canadian Fintechs in the Brazilian Financial Sector
January 28, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm ASTFree
Sector: Other sectors (Financial Services (Fintech))
Market region: Mexico, Latin America and the Caribbean
Online (2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. EST)
January 28, 2021
The Government of Ontario, in partnership with the Trade Commissioner Service in Brazil, (Consulate General of Canada in Sao Paulo), invite you to join a free webinar on fintech opportunities in Brazil.
The webinar will include:
- A presentation on the report of the Brazilian fintech sector
- Highlights include main opportunities not only in the Brazilian banking market, but other verticals that are incorporating financial services (digital accounts, loans, e-commerce services, alternate means of payments, etc.)
- Information on Open Banking and Instant Payments new regulations (launching shortly by the Brazilian Central Bank)
- New regulation will bring more competition to the current landscape and increase the interest from global players
- Market briefings
- Promotion of the Virtual Fintech Mission to Brazil on March 15 – 19, 2021
Companies in the fintech, cybersecurity, digital payments, non-banking financial, among others should attend this webinar.
To sign up, click the “register now” button below.
Register by: January 27, 2021
If you have any questions about this webinar, contact: Claudia Penalosa