- This event has passed.
Online Business Development Training: Start a Successful Small Business in Canada
June 1 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm ADT
ISANS and RBC are pleased to facilitate this important training session for current or aspiring business owners. In this two-part training session, you’ll hear from George Gerges, financial Advisor at RBC, who will teach you everything you need to know to start and grow your business in Canada.
Our goal is to help you and help our community to prosper!
In Part 1, “Starting and Planning your Business,” you will learn about:
- Making sure your business idea will fly
- Finding the money to start and control of your cash
- All the legal stuff you need to know
- Help & Advice
In Part 2, “Financing and Growing your Business,” you will learn about:
- How Financing can help your business
- Short term and long term financing
- Reasons to grow and focusing on customers
- Diversifying, funding, resources and help
To attend this session, you must:
- Be an ISANS business client
- Have a Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level of 5+
- Attend both training dates – Part 1 on May 25 and Part 2 on June 1
For more information, and to register, please contact:
Suhel Shaikh | 902-406-7793 | firstname.lastname@example.orgRegister