- This event has passed.
Supplier Diversity in Atlantic Canada | Diversité des fournisseurs au Canada atlantique
June 16 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm ADT
Disclaimer: This event will be in English
We are witnessing unprecedented disruptions in supply chains around the globe and Canada is not an exception. Almost all sectors are diligently focusing on innovation, security, nearshoring and yes, even diversity and inclusion, creating new opportunities for women-owned businesses to grow and succeed.
To be clear: they need YOU and your innovative solutions now more than ever before!
This is why WBE Canada is partnering with the Centre for Women in Business to host a virtual webinar focusing on supplier diversity in Atlantic Canada and how women-owned businesses can navigate through these procurement opportunities and help shape companies in the post-pandemic economy.
This webinar will benefit…
- Women-owned businesses selling or wanting to sell to large corporations and governments
- Corporations and governments eager to discover how to include more women-owned businesses in their supply chains
- Champions and supporters of women-owned businesses
What you will learn…
- Why supplier diversity is an important strategy for Canada’s economic recovery
- How to turn what you already know, love and do into profits
- How buying organizations can become more innovative by improving diversity and inclusion in their supply chains
- What’s next for Canada’s supply chains