Campus Tour and Events Coordinator, Enrolment Services
Acadia seeks a Campus Tour and Events Coordinator in the Department of Enrolment Services to plan and implement a best-in-class campus tour program with the objective of converting prospective student visitors into enrolled students. The coordinator will manage all on-campus recruitment events and act as an enrolment advisor for campus tours and elsewhere as needed, by promoting programs, providing admission information, delivering recruitment presentations and making on-the-spot admissions.
- We are seeking a candidate who has a bachelor’s degree, related sales/marketing experience would be preferred.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills with a demonstrated ability to work within a collaborative environment are required.
- Applicants must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications including those required for word processing, spreadsheets, e-mail, social media communication, and internet research.
- As first-hand knowledge of the Acadia experience would be clearly an asset, preference will be given to our Alumni.
- Applicants must be able to work a flexible schedule which may at time include evenings, weekends, and holidays. Some travel will be required.
THE REWARDS: Acadia offers a comprehensive benefit package in addition to a starting salary to commensurate with qualifications and experience in the range of $43,976 – $53,115 per annum (AUPAT Level 4). To see more information on why Acadia is an employer of choice, please visit our website at: www.hr.acadiau.ca.
TO APPLY: To apply for this opportunity, click on the “Apply Now” button and upload your cover letter, resume, and professional references. For further information or to request a detailed job description, please contact Elektra Papadogiorgaki at email@example.com.
Consideration of applications will begin on May 20, 2022.
Please be advised that only those invited for an interview will be contacted. The University reserves the right not to fill this position. A six-month eligibility list may be established from this competition to fill future vacancies for identical positions.
The University invites applications from all qualified individuals; however, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority. Acadia University is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from Aboriginal people, African Nova Scotians, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, women, and persons of any minority sexual orientation or gender identity. Consistent with the principles of employment equity, the primary criterion for appointment to a position is qualifications and professional excellence. Candidates who identify as a member of one of the afore-mentioned groups, and who wish to have the application considered as such, are invited to submit the online Employment Equity Voluntary Self-Identification Form as part of their application package.
The university will provide support in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, including accommodation that takes into account an applicant’s accessibility needs. If you require accommodation because of a disability or for any other reason during the interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Company Website: https://www2.acadiau.ca/index.php