Client Service Delivery Consultant – Managed Services
You have what it takes to successfully deliver technical projects in a client facing role. It’s your commitment to delivering successful projects and exceptional service that makes you stand out. You are known for your accountability, being a team player, ability to anticipate and execute changing needs. You are ambitious and excited by an opportunity to grow your knowledge, experience and career with Microsoft’s Partner of the year in 2021.
About the role:
The life cycle of an Avanade project runs all the way from planning to sales through to execution and closure, with many stops in between. As part of a global delivery team you:
- Ensure projects are all delivered on time, on budget (fiscal management) and to the highest quality
- May be involved in the sales and estimating phases of each project, as well as in planning, mobilization, execution and closure
- Keep stakeholders updated regularly on progress and status, manage risks and issues and monitor financial performance
- Will partner with some of the best-known organisations in globally, leveraging cutting edge technology to enable their businesses
- Will have the support of a committed team to assist you in your learning and growth
Day-to-day, you will:
- Develop, implement and maintain a detailed project work plan, including appropriate controls, governance structures and monitoring to ensure on-time, on-budget and quality outcomes
- Balance scope, schedule, budget, quality and risks and propose and implement adjustments as necessary
- Oversee, report and respond to project issues and risks
- Grow and maintain excellent client relationships
Partner with onshore, offshore and near-shore team members
- Travel as required
- Work well with minimal structure
- Think and work systematically and logically, always focusing on the detail and with a customer-oriented attitude
- Comfortable managing multiple priorities
- Great spoken, written and presentation skills
- Good client partnering and management
- Building collaborative and effective working relationships
- Team playing
Your experience might include:
Working knowledge of at least one software development methodology / Microsoft platform technologies (such as Azure)
Experience of IT service delivery / IT managed services
Basic knowledge of contract terms (MSAs, SOWs, CRs, etc.).
A Bachelor’s degree in Business or a technology-related field is beneficial but not essential.
Project Management or Scrum Master qualifications are helpful.
- Attractive benefits package
- Exceptional development and training with paid certifications
- Avanade University – real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
- A dedicated career adviser to encourage your progression
- Engaged and helpful co-workers
- Reward and recognition program
Avanade requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Avanade will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement on an individual basis.
Avanade leads in providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for its clients, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals combine technology, business and industry expertise to build and deploy solutions to realize results for clients and their customers. Avanade has 39,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at http://www.avanade.com/
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information, or any other protected status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.