Content Marketing Specialist
Foundation is a digital content marketing agency that operates 100% remotely. That means we give you the tools to work (laptop and phone) and you pick where you work each day.
We run a lean B2B content-driven machine. We own and manage multiple brands. We develop content that goes on to be seen by millions. We collaborate with some of the brightest in the industry. We have clients from around the world. And we’re just getting started.
You will be creating content and distribution (and strategies to support it) for our partners and our own brands. There should be no question that the content is thoughtful, optimized, and worth sharing.
WHAT YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Analyze trends and collect research by collecting both quantitative and qualitative information to create high-quality strategies and content assets for Foundation’s brands and clients.
- Contribute to the development of client strategies by owning aspects of research, recommendations and documentation.
- Create content (blog posts, white papers, landing page copy, distribution docs, distribution playbooks, social media content, threads, etc.) with specific goals to drive traffic and/or nurture leads.
- Manage and write email campaigns.
- Manage distribution and/or campaign execution efforts.
- Analyze and optimize meta-descriptions, titles, landing pages for search terms and semantic search phrases that will drive engagement online.
- Combine creativity, keyword research, social media research, content research, competitive research and more, to generate strategic content ideas and make recommendations.
- Collaborate with copy editors, project managers, account managers, strategists, distribution specialists, and a wide variety of client contacts to ensure content meets expectations and deadlines.
- Write short-form social copy (Tweets, Linkedin posts, Facebook posts, Instagram captions, etc.).
- Conduct outreach to bloggers and press outlets for the purpose of growing online visibility.
- Report on organic search results and recommend improvements/new tactics.
- Conduct keyword research to make great content and strategic recommendations.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Collecting both quantitative and qualitative information to create high-quality content assets for Foundation’s brands and clients.
- Creating content with specific goals to drive traffic and/or nurture leads.
- Reporting on organic search results and recommending improvements/new tactics.
- Developing content assets for B2B brands (mainly SaaS) across multiple verticals and industries.
- Conducting keyword research to make great content and strategic recommendations.
- Participating in outreach and link building for our brands.
- Collecting information and turning it into stories that our target audience cares about.
- And more!
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED TO DO THE JOB:
- Strong project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects while still working effectively.
- We’re a remote team—it’s important that you’re well organized and can manage your own schedule.
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and work independently.
- Close attention to detail (i.e., near-perfect grammar and strong editing skills).
- High energy with a growth mindset and curious nature.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to form productive working relationships.
- Writing skills to create engaging, entertaining and educational blog posts that will be published across a diverse range of verticals.
- Copywriting or blogging experience—not required, but a bonus.
- Landing page and email writing experience.
- Tech savvy and interest in the internet, SEO, digital marketing, media and growth hacking.
- Interest in B2B SaaS industries.
- Strong knowledge of SEO tools like Moz, Ahrefs and SEMrush.
- Experience using Microsoft Office and/or Google Drive suite.
- Working knowledge of WordPress/HTML/CSS, with an eye for good web design.
- Working knowledge of ActiveCampaign and Hubspot.
- Working knowledge of ClickFunnels, Podia, Unbounce.