We are seeking a person with knowledge of the healthcare sector who is located in Nova Scotia to help us curate our large database of Healthcare companies.
The job requires detailed online research on medical device and drug companies. This requires finding correct, current, and well-verified information, sometimes spending long periods of time looking for it. The team is responsible for the kind of research and data entry that can’t be automated. Accuracy is of utmost importance.
Pharm3r is based in New York with offices in Halifax; this is a telecommuting position which requires occasional face-time with the team in the city of Halifax. At this time, due to COVID-19 face to face meetings are completely voluntary. All pertinent public health measures will be followed including the wearing of masks indoors and social distancing. We offer the flexibility of working remotely, with the support of local team members.
Benefits of working with Pharm3r include:
- Competitive salary and performance based growth opportunities
- Work remotely or from the comfort of your home.
- Great colleagues and high impact projects
- Flexible work schedule
- Work-life balance
- Competitive benefits package
- Familiarity with Excel, Google Docs/Sheets, and data entry
- Well-developed online research skills
- Extreme attention to detail, high level of accuracy required
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Ability to manage a small data team when needed for larger projects
The ideal candidate will also possess the following qualities:
- Self motivated, must be able to adhere to a schedule and avoid distractions
- Very strong work ethic, ability to take on a large workload
- Excellent communication with team members
- Positive attitude
- Manage and execute the manual aspect of Pharm3r’s data verification, aggregation and resolution processes fact checking, data entry, maintaining processes traceability
- Continuous online research
- Working with the business development and product development teams to source and integrate data
- Attend weekly online meetings
How to Apply
Please send your resume AND cover letter to email@example.com. Because attention to detail is so important in this job, please include the codeword accuracy in your cover letter to be considered for this position.
About Pharm3r (www.pharm3r.com)
Pharm3r is a healthcare analytics company specializing in real-world post market surveillance for drugs and medical devices. We build web applications and datasets for medical products, financial and healthcare industries. Our products allow us to quickly detect trends in medical product safety and outcomes. Our clients capitalize on our products to better manage risk. To our broader community of stakeholders, our work has the potential to reduce thousands of entirely avoidable injuries, adverse events, and deaths.