Digital Media Coordinator
VERB is a digital marketing agency located in downtown Halifax, Nova Scotia. Our global clients offer the opportunity to work and collaborate with some of the world’s biggest destinations, resorts, and travel brands—and with our employee travel credit, it’s easy to experience them for yourself. We take a balanced approach to work/life and have fun at the office– or wherever we happen to be working from. We are passionate about exceeding expectations and we thrive on jobs other agencies might find too big, or too difficult, or too fast.
Sound good? Great, here’s who we’re looking for…
VERB is looking for a motivated Digital Media Coordinator to join our paid media team!
As a Digital Media Coordinator you will plan, set-up, and optimize paid digital media campaigns across Search, Display, Video, Social and emerging media platforms.
What you will do:
- Account set-up, monitoring and optimizing
- Status report updates
- Staying on top of emerging trends and platforms
- Participating in client calls/presenting findings to clients
- Tracking invoices and billing as required
- Gather insights and create recommendations in partnership with the analytics team
- Accurate time recording
- 1-2 years’ experience in marketing/advertising industry (agency experience preferred)
- Post-secondary education with a focus on advertising, marketing, journalism, communications, or business
- Highly organized and able to function in a fast-paced business environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Avid interest in implementing new tactics and harnessing the power of new tools
- Stays up-to-date and informed on the latest digital trends
- Keen interest in measuring success by numbers, and able to share those insights with clients in an easy-to-understand way
- Demonstrated ability to create and present creative ideas and solutions to both clients and internal management
Our benefits are anything but basic, with vacation time available on day one (not to mention an extra bonus week during the holidays), an annual travel credit (for non-work related travel), and free office snacks and drinks to keep you energized when you’re around.
In addition, we offer the following and are consistently looking for new ways to enhance the benefits we offer to our team:
- 100% premium share option for Group Health Insurance (medical, dental, vision), with a health spending account to top up your claims
- Company matching RRSP program
- Top up for Parental/Pregnancy leave
- Remote and flexible work arrangements
- Transit and fitness discounts
- Recreational sports teams
- Learning and development opportunities with a multitude of resources
- Internal recognition programs
- Weekly fresh fruit deliveries to the office
- A farm share program providing fresh fruit and veggies for our team and their families!