Director of Client Services
Trampoline is anything but an ordinary marketing communications agency. Our approach is personal, and long-standing partnerships are where we shine. Purpose often trumps profit; we’ve turned down some pretty big jobs that didn’t sit right. And when it comes to the work, our agency of diverse talents makes for an integrated powerhouse—with strategy, creativity, media and technology all coming together to connect our clients with their intended audience.
Based in Halifax, we are office-centric, as collaboration is one of the key values we hold close as we believe it creates the most powerful work while nurturing our overall wellness and growth. We have a beautiful large, open space overlooking the Halifax harbour, which allows us to stay safe and distant from each other.
Our mantra is to be a force for positive change in the region. While we’re anchored to Nova Scotia, our mission extends beyond people and place. This positivity inspires us at every level. We’re proud of how we show up: in the office, in our community and beyond.
We are currently seeking a new Director of Client Services. This position is a critical facilitator, partner and integrator within the agency, harnessing the timely contributions from all key departments in the creation of compelling work on behalf our clients. This person is responsible for leading and mentoring the client service team, fostering key client relationships, and improving the quality and impact of our work, on-time and on-budget. The role sits as a key member of our Executive team in helping to lead the Agency in the achievement of our strategic plan.
Help inspire the highest quality of work that will surpass client expectations by facilitating the collaboration and cross-pollination of client service amongst all our departments: media, creative, social media, digital/technical, production, ensuring and appropriately facilitating their contributions to strategy and solutions, on time/on budget;
- Provide strategic brand communications counsel to clients;
- Be a motivating internal leader and client partner, representing the company’s mission and values of integrity, creativity, agility, wellness, courage, collaboration, and sustainability.
- Through direct client relationships and through the mentoring and guidance of the client service team, this role is ultimately responsible for ensuring overall client satisfaction in the development of their marketing communications work, and that long term healthy and transparent agency/client relationships are nurtured and maintained;
- Oversee the growth and development of the Client Service team including onboarding, training, assessment, quality, continuous improvement, career development and recognition, performance management through coaching and regular feedback;
- Manage schedules, vacations, absenteeism and balancing workflow to optimize productivity;
- Write and present proposals, timelines, budgets and final reports;
- Identify and contribute to opportunities to build our clients’ brands and new business opportunities for the agency.
- A minimum of 8 years of senior-level experience in a leadership role at an agency guiding large/complex clients on multi-dimensional marketing communications campaigns, ideally at an agency that has creative, media, social and digital departments;
- Proven critical thinking and brand strategy chops;
- At minimum, an undergraduate degree in marketing or related field;
- Strong relationship builder/problem solver with solid communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Natural leader and collaborator with proven abilities to partner and influence compelling communications solutions;
- Project management skills with experience in organizing, trouble-shooting and leading multifaceted teams;
- Financial and budgeting acumen;
- Forward thinking and open to new ideas.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com