Director of Sales
Identify Prospects. Nurture Relationships. Close Deals.
Build relationships and shape culture with some of the most ambitious SaaS founders and most successful SaaS unicorns in the world.
Foundation is a digital content marketing agency with a focus on planning, creating, and distributing content for B2B brands. We work with software companies that are redefining business in their industry along with ambitious B2B brands growing faster than ever. Our team operates 100% remotely and we’re obsessed with growth. We’re looking for an ambitious marketer who is looking to learn about content, SaaS, marketing, and growth.
We run a lean B2B content-driven machine. We own and manage multiple brands. We develop content that goes on to be seen by millions. We collaborate with some of the brightest in the industry. We have clients from around the world who combine to have a multi billion dollar valuation. And we’re just getting started.
Want to put your stamp on a young companies culture and shape the careers of many? This is your chance.
We’re looking for someone who can…
Lead Sales Strategies:
- Develop a sales strategy that incorporates net new outbound efforts along with the ongoing management of an existing pipeline of fast growing SaaS startups and industry changing SaaS Unicorns
- Develop a sales strategy that considers hiring, org structure, recruitment, partnerships, referrals and cross-company sales education
- Strategically design the way in which data is gathered, communicated, used and leveraged to operate a high performance sales team
- Collaborate closely with the Sr Leadership team on the development of sales strategy
- Collaborate across both sales and delivery teams to ensure prospects get timely, conducive information surrounding our offerings
- Create a sales process and sales tool kit using existing materials to run a smooth sales experience for selling to (1) service clients, (2) product clients and (3) media clients
Embrace Data Driven Decision Making:
- Use reporting and data from our tech stack to proactively identify areas of opportunity and improvement across lead nurturing, lead generation, time to close and increasing demand for our products & services
- Conduct and develop weekly reports outlining pipeline progress with each sales exec
- Collaborate with Finance to ensure contracts are aligned with best practices and goals
- Collaborate with Account team to ensure an optimal onboarding process for new clients
- Forecast your personal sales activity, revenue achievement, and update activity/prospect status in regular sales meetings
Build A High Performance Team:
- Coach and mentor a team of sales professionals interested in growth, SaaS, B2B and achieving their professional goals and objectives
- Develop a thriving sales culture where the team is excited, energized and motivated to achieve their goals month after month
- Attract talent that would contribute positively to a high growth culture
What Skills You’ll Need For The Job
- 5+ years experience selling marketing services OR Martech solutions, services, or applications
- 3+ years of experience building a pipeline, qualifying, and identifying deals you can close
- A passion for coaching others (being coached) and leading teams
- Experience with remote selling, CRMs like Hubspot or Salesforce
- Top performance in prior roles, with growing levels of responsibility
- High energy & curious by nature
- Interest in media as a whole and the role the internet has on culture
- Well organized and can manage your own schedule
- Growth mindset
TECH BUDGET – We will give you a budget to buy the gadgets and tech you need to execute.
100% REMOTE – Flexible work environment—we expect you to work hard, but give you the freedom to do it in your preferred setting.
ALL NATIONAL HOLIDAYS – We offer time off for all National Holidays. Whether you’re living in Canada, US, Australia or Japan — you’ll get those days off.
Benefits After Three Months
PAID TIME OFF – Two weeks minimum paid vacation days.
WELLNESS & FITNESS COVERAGE – We cover all team members’ costs for gym or yoga memberships. You have to keep the mind right to keep the grind right.
EDUCATION REIMBURSEMENT – Learning is very important in our culture! We offer a monthly stipend to encourage you to buy books, listen to webinars and purchase materials that will help you grow professionally and personally.
COMPETITIVE MEDICAL & DENTAL BENEFITS – We offer a competitive dental and healthcare benefits plan for colleagues and their families.
Base $80,000 – $90,000 plus competitive commission ($60,000+) – Offer will be dependent upon the skill level of the successful candidate
How To Apply
Send your resume and LinkedIn account to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Let’s Build Relationships”.