Dynamics 365 Business Analyst – F&O – Retail
Do you enjoy connecting people with technology? So do we.
You’re a collaborator who loves solving problems with technology – and you use your solid interpersonal and organizational skills to build positive relationships. We’ll surround you with people who are as passionate about technology and innovation as you are!
You’re accustomed to working on Dynamics 365 / AX and are already sold on the value this technology can bring our customers. You’re a natural bridge between consultants and clients, especially when projects are starting up. With your great commercial and analytical acumen, you effectively establish confidence with our clients, and get satisfaction from great service delivery and making an impact. You love working in a collaborative environment where you can use your initiative to realize results.
You will have:
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Retail (required)
- Experience of multiple implementations, including technical or functional architecture
- Experience in a post Go Live environment
About the Role:
The trend to use the Platform as a Service (PaaS) means our clients are looking to leverage the platform to better realize business outcomes.
As a Dynamics 365 Business Analyst-Retail, you will be part of the team that will always look to seek further value for your clients in a post Go Live situation. You’ll collect information, analyze requirements, solve problems, providing technical and operational support.
Day to day you will:
- Explore solutions across the applications architecture as implemented in order to achieve the best possible outcome
- Be part of a project team where the project required multi releases and significant coordination
- Ensure deliverables are ready on time
- Work with Power Platform applications and DevOps
- Transform business requirements into a straightforward and technical model and match processes to application requirements
- Prototype and configure processes in D365 to make sure the system works the way your client needs it to
- Run workshops with consultants and client leaders to analyze and design solutions for any application and handle gaps detected during prototyping
- Work with the technical team to make sure that your clients’ needs are incorporated into the specifications and functions
- Create or evaluate a breakdown of your clients’ businesses processes so that you can identify and link functional and non-functional requirements
- Document settings and prepare your clients to use the system
- Support testing the proposed system and train users
Location: Remote working with minimal scheduled travel as needed.
- The Opportunity to join Microsoft’s Global Alliance Partner of the Year (17 of the last 20 years)
- Attractive benefits package
- Exceptional development and training with paid certifications
- Avanade University – real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
- Dedicated career adviser to encourage your progression
- Engaged and helpful co-workers
- Reward and recognition program