Enterprise Application Architect
Virtusa is looking for someone who has developed projects involving React and Redux atleast for more than 2 years. Experience in building reusable components and strong experience with multiple front end libraries SASS, LESS, ReduxToolkit Etc
- Developing RIA SPA client application for consuming RESTful APIs
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React and Redux and its best practices.
- Understanding HTML and JSX and the relationship between the two
- Understanding CSS and CSS in JS and how to create thematic styles for reusability
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming OOP principles and how to apply them to TypeScipt classes and the differences between JS s prototypical inheritance.
- Strong Experience with Build Pipeline tools like Jenkins, Bitbucket, Git, Webpack and Maven.
- Experience with common front end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Strong Experience with using Unit Testing tools like Jest and Karma.
- Prior experience with popular React.js workflows such as Flux or Redux
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs, self describing APIs, Swagger OpenAPI specifications,
XML, JSON, Protocol Buffers, or other common data serialization strategies
- Git or other distributed version control systems familiarity with branching, merging, commits, pushing pulling, other common operations
- Familiarity with code collaboration platforms such as Bitbucket, Gitlab, or Github and submitting reviewing approving Pull Requests Merge Requests.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token, OAuth flows, or common third party Identity Providers or Social Auth schemes
- Strong working experience with different protocols and caching techniques and session management.
- Worked part of Agile Scrum teams.
Virtusa Corporation is a global provider of digital business strategy, digital engineering, and information technology (IT) services and solutions that help clients change, disrupt and unlock new value through innovative engineering. Virtusa serves Global 2000 companies in Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare, Communications, Media, Entertainment, Travel, Manufacturing, and Technology industries.
Virtusa helps clients grow their business with innovative products and services that create operational efficiency using digital labor, future-proof operational and IT platforms, and rationalization and modernization of IT applications infrastructure. This is achieved through a unique approach blending deep contextual expertise, empowered agile teams, and measurably better engineering to create holistic solutions that drive the business forward at unparalleled velocity enabled by a culture of cooperative disruption.
To learn more about Virtusa visit www.virtusa.com