Full stack developer
We are seeking Full Stack Developers to join our team and are motivated to collaborate closely with our designer team, product owners and other developers. In this role, you are confident in your ability to influence the initial specifications for new products and features, while being excited about the ability to build and modify our backend APIs. You will write front-end code that integrates with our backend APIs, and you will be responsible for continuous improvements once implemented.
- Create, build, test and maintain web applications and services.
- Implement APIs for integrating with web and mobile applications.
- Collaborate with our product and design teams to both customize and elevate our user experience on the front-end.
- Analyze and enhance application code for effectiveness and performance.
- Write clean and well-organized code in accordance with industry best practices.
- Participate 1n peer reviewing of code and provide feedback and expertise with team members.
Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience with PHP.
- 3+ years of experience of developing SPA or MVC web apps.
- 3+ years of experience with frameworks such as Laravel, Symfony or Django.
- 3+ years of experience with React/Vue/Angular.
- Designing and building out REST APIs.
- Write clean code and communicate effectively.
- Experience with CI/CD, AWS, RDS, etc.
- Familiarity with testing unit testing and end-to-end testing
Talem Health Analytics is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. Our commitment is to attract, hire and retain select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications, with emphasis on selecting the best-qualified person for the job. Talem Health Analytics does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.
Talem encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Applicant submissions, including resume and cover letter, can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.