Full Stack Engineer
Work with engineers on the design, deployment and continuous improvement of important services. Provide input into long-range platform requirements and operational guidelines, with a focus on automation and continuous improvements. Evaluate the current CI/CD state and recommend a vision and timeline to optimize the current state and adopt new processes/tools
- Automate operational activities to save time & gain efficiencies for development teams
- Experience architecting cloud native CI/CD workflows and tools,
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Have the technical skill to review, verify, and validate the software code developed in the project.
- Experience with Kustomize, Docker, Git/GitLab, ArgoCD, Kubernetes, kubeadm, and deploying applications on AWS.
- Experience with the full software development lifecycle and delivery using Agile practices.
- Experience with build tools npm, mvn
- Experience with monitoring logs (such as ArGo CD)
- Experience with AWS tools/services ( EC2, Terraform, Route 53, IAM, RDS, S3, Secrets Manager etc.)
- Complete and oversee basic to complex systems analysis, design and development. Play a key role as an individual contributor on complex projects. Maintain an excellent functional understanding of the supported application(s).
- Prepare and manage the technical component of project plans.
- Participate with other Development, operations and Technology staff in overall systems development direction from technical analysis to user acceptance testing.
- Prepare and review test data and execute detailed test plans. Complete any required debugging.
- Evaluate and understand complex interrelationships and effects among programs, interfacing applications and platforms. Provide highly analytical consulting and leadership in identifying and implementing new uses of information technologies to assist business units in meeting strategic objectives.
- Experience/ Qualifications: MCA/B. Tech/Any Graduate with 5-7 years of relevant experience
Virtusa Corporation is a global provider of digital business strategy, digital engineering, and information technology (IT) services and solutions that help clients change, disrupt and unlock new value through innovative engineering. Virtusa serves Global 2000 companies in Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare, Communications, Media, Entertainment, Travel, Manufacturing, and Technology industries.
Virtusa helps clients grow their business with innovative products and services that create operational efficiency using digital labor, future-proof operational and IT platforms, and rationalization and modernization of IT applications infrastructure. This is achieved through a unique approach blending deep contextual expertise, empowered agile teams, and measurably better engineering to create holistic solutions that drive the business forward at unparalleled velocity enabled by a culture of cooperative disruption.
To learn more about Virtusa visit www.virtusa.com