Information Security Analyst
This is your opportunity to join AXIS Capital – a trusted global provider of specialty lines insurance and reinsurance. We stand apart for our outstanding client service, intelligent risk taking and superior risk adjusted returns for our shareholders. We also proudly maintain an entrepreneurial, disciplined and ethical corporate culture. As a member of AXIS, you join a team that is among the best in the industry.
At AXIS, we believe that we are only as strong as our people. We strive to create an inclusive and welcoming culture where employees of all backgrounds and from all walks of life feel comfortable and empowered to be themselves. This means that we bring our whole selves to work.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, age, marital status, civil union status, family or parental status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Accommodation is available upon request for candidates taking part in the selection process.
- Provide guidance and task management for ongoing training development.
- Vision and prepare training documents and delivery materials that are required to support training requirements drawing input from the various business segments, training specialists, and applying End User training policies.
- Support the planning, development, and delivery of cybersecurity workforce education, training and awareness materials.
- Research and keep abreast of proposed and ﬁnal changes in DHS CISA cybersecurity services, cybersecurity related standards, regulations, guidance, and other requirements that could improve existing training courses or courses currently in development.
- Supervise the activity of training specialist(s) conducting research required for the developing and revising of cybersecurity training courses and materials.
- Provide upper management with program metrics and related information required to meet the organization’s mandated reporting requirements in accordance with NIST and other regulatory requirements.
- Participate in and promote cybersecurity education, training and awareness efforts, draft cybersecurity education, training and awareness plans.
- Lead and deliver Cybersecurity training courses as required.
- Experience within a Cybersecurity training department with a successful record of delivering quality and innovative training management solutions.
- Experience developing Cybersecurity Workforce Education, Training and Awareness programs
- Knowledge of enterprise training tools and applications
- Experience of developing and delegating tasks to junior project staff and ensuring on time delivery and high-quality deliverables
- BS/BA degree and minimum 4-5 years of experience providing training support environment for IT implementation or cybersecurity projects.
- An interest in building knowledge and professional capability in cybersecurity programs and cybersecurity risk management.
- Proven ability to manage daily tasks in a dynamic environment.
- Experience in managing the deployment of enterprise-wide training tools or capabilities.
- Basic understanding, or keen interest in learning, about industry best practices related to the implementation of information security policy, and NIST controls.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Ability to easily communicate with senior management, lead technical discussions, and confidently train end users and leaders.
- Excellent oral and written communication/presentation skills.