Intermediate Full Stack Java Developer
We are Canada’s largest independent information technology services firm, and we’re still growing! We’re expanding in Atlantic Canada and we need your skills, enthusiasm, and dedication as part of our team.
Experienced JAVA Developer job description:
- Minimum 5 plus years of industry experience in Java based web development
- Extensive experience in web application design and service oriented architecture
- Strong knowledge of Oracle databases
- Experience with Software Development Lifecycle such as RUP and Agile
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Experience with the following tools: Eclipse IDE, Websphere Application Server, Docker, Oracle Virtalbox, Postman, JIRA, Cherwell, PL/SQL Developer, MS Teams, Outlook; Craft CMS
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and professionalism
Required Level of Education (include certifications):
- University or Technical Diploma in IT discipline with equivalent experience
- Very well organized
- Very detail orientated
- Able to multitask effectively
- Have excellent time management, task planning and prioritization skills
- Able to adapt quickly to changing client requirements
- Able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with clients
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.