Intermediate / Senior Developer
- You will be part of an Agile Development team working directly for our clients to deliver projects.
- You may be engaged in peer reviews to ensure code accuracy and well architected architecture and implementation.
- You will be required to perform testing activities.
- You must be proactive in escalating impacting issues and be resourceful to look for alternative.
- You may have to work on tight timelines sometimes.
- You should have an interest to learn the business supported by the applications we deliver.
Essential skills and competencies:
- Computer Science, Software Engineering, or IT/Telecommunications Engineering degree.
- Good Problem solving and analytical skills- Full SDLC experience and understanding
- Delivering and operating large, distributed, and resilient software systems in cloud/virtual environments (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Hands-on DevOps practice & technologies (ODM, Springboot, Tomcat, WebSphere Liberty Profile, Git, Jenkins, GoCD, Ansible, Sonar, Consul)
- Solid knowledge of: Java , database interfaces (JPA), eclipse IDE, service oriented architectures.
- Highly agile with ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and change
- Passionate for rules based intelligent process automation using serverless computing
- Skilled software developer with aptitude for clean architecture and innovation, a creative design thinking
- Team player that is highly collaborative and performance driven
- Strategic thinker able to conceptualize, frame, and communicate a vision
- Strong communicator with professional technical writing skills
- Telecom industry experience
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.