Lead Software Developer
Arcurve is one of North America’s leading full-service technology, advisory and software development companies. In 2006, we began with a belief that there was a better way to deliver professional services in the technology industry. Since then, we have completed more than 700 projects for clients ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies. From our offices in Calgary, Halifax, Houston and Vancouver we deliver exceptional results for our clients in a diverse range of industries including telecommunications, oil and gas, transportation, private equity, gaming, infrastructure, software, financial and hospitality.
At Arcurve, we believe that work should be an enjoyable experience, and that the best “aha” moments come through team learning and continuous motivation. We know the key to success is collaboration, and that you can’t put a value on accountable, transparent and authentic interactions. We strive to deliver exceptional service, while creating lasting, authentic relationships with our employees, our contractors, our students, our clients and our community.
We’re looking for an authentic, collaborative, accountable and talented Lead Software Developer to join the Arcurve team!
- Passionate about Technology
- An authentic and creative human
- Driven to Succeed
- A Believer in the importance of teamwork
- An expert problem solver
- Someone who thrives on challenge
- Motivated by exceptional results
- Someone who cares about your clients
Want to work in a software development environment where the focus is on creating, developing and delivering high quality software solutions? As the Lead Software Developer, you will occupy a leadership role in the organization and contribute to the technical direction of the organization.
- Support project delivery through hands on technical design, implementation and execution of client projects
- Lead integration of front and back end aspects of web application while considering issues such as scalability and security
- Maintain up to date knowledge of industry trends, emerging technologies, technical standards, software development best practices
- Support educating current and potential clients on our service delivery options
- Contribute to identifying internal efficiencies and software best practices
- Project planning and execution
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Demonstrate a passion for and proven track record of identifying and creating exceptional software
- Work in a team, contributing proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Exercise your knowledge of web development fundamentals to benefit our enterprise clients
- Contribute to a multidisciplinary team of business professionals
Working knowledge of the following tools and technologies:
- Competitive salary plus health benefits
- A convenient, central location
- A fun work atmosphere that values equity, diversity and inclusion
- Hybrid work environment and flexible scheduling
- Contract or permanent employment agreements – your choice!
This is a Calgary-based position; however, it is open for remote work to anyone authorized for work in Canada.