Manager, IT SOX Compliance
What will you do?
- Participate in the planning process, helping to develop key performance metrics, and develop successful plans through thoughtful resourcing.
- Contribute to the execution of SOX IT control testing, and support the team through peer review, working with senior management to ensure effective practices are followed and quality documentation is produced in support of the annual CEO / CFO SOX effectiveness certification.
- Work effectively with business partners to drive innovation in service delivery through identifying opportunities, developing solutions and creating lasting improvements to performance.
- Work collaboratively with internal / external stakeholders to identify and develop automated solutions, contributing to the pipeline of continuous improvement opportunities and best practices.
- Understands the IT risks of the proprietary technology in the supported platform in order to identify key risks and controls.
- Receive frequent mentoring from colleagues, including senior leaders from Internal Audit who will support your growth and ability to achieve career goals. Develop long-term relationships and networks both internally and externally.
What do you need to succeed?
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and create an inclusive environment with internal and external business partners across the enterprise.
- Flexible mindset, with the ability to learn quickly and leverage skills in a dynamically changing environment.
- Undergraduate degree (E.g. Comm. B. Math, P. ENG, MSc (Data Science). CISA Designation OR CPA Designation OR in the process of obtaining CPA and/or CISA Designation.
- Knowledge of SOX SEC requirements and compliance, including IT controls and dependencies and control testing methodologies.
- 4-7 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in a financial institution or technology company, dealing with multiple business platforms, business processes, geographies, and legal entities.
- Understanding of core technology (applications and infrastructure) as evidenced by external courses or professional certification.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written.
- A dedication to leadership and fostering collaboration & teamwork.
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Flexible work/life balance options