PowerApps SharePoint Administrator
SharePoint & PowerApps Administrator
Location: Remote – Can work from anywhere in Canada
MOBIA Technology Innovations is a Systems Integration company with multiple business unit areas: Broadband and Wireless Services, Managed Services, Infrastructure Solutions, Cybersecurity and Digital Transformation Services. Working with Service Providers, Government, Healthcare, and Enterprises across Canada, MOBIA has developed strategic business relationships with industry leading technology partners to help our customers achieve positive business outcomes.
MOBIA is currently recruiting a SharePoint & PowerApps Administrator to join our team. With a passion for technology and customer service you will be an integral part of a customer focused team with great attention to detail and respect for a job well done.
The SharePoint & PowerApps Administrator is responsible for the planning, installation, configuration, and ongoing support of MOBIA’s SharePoint environment. This position plays an integral role in the development and sustainment of PowerApps, SharePoint and other collaborative tools, both in their current state and as the organization explores alternative systems, all performed according to established policies, procedures, and standards.
- Supporting MOBIA’s PowerApps and SharePoint environments by performing duties such as overseeing incident and request tickets, establishing access and control guidelines, maintaining and monitoring related infrastructure, and developing standards and best practices for use of the systems.
- Coordinates systems development projects meets with Managers to strategize, review current methodologies; identifies resource requirements; projects milestones and deliverables; conducts feasibility studies, cost/benefit analyses and project planning; maintains project documentation, evaluation criteria and authorizations
- Working with the Management team, plans, evaluates, and implements new functionality including workflow, forms, plugins, web parts, templates, etc.
- Document procedures required to manage and maintain MOBIA PowerApps / SharePoint systems
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Knowledge and experience in PowerApps design, development, deployment and management
- Knowledge of SharePoint Administration
- Experienced in the architecture, design, develop, implement, and maintenance of SharePoint Online
- Experience writing and using PowerShell to administer SharePoint would be an asset.
- Data migration experience
- Microsoft Office 365 experience
- General familiarity with storage and server hardware required
- Formal certification in SharePoint and or PowerApps is a definite asset
MOBIA strives to build an amazing workplace and was recognized as one of “Canada’s Best Managed Companies” in 2021.
MOBIA continuously strives to build an amazing place to work. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including an employer supported wellness plan, health, dental and life insurance coverage, company paid training, career development, and company events for fun and community contribution.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.