This is an exciting time for CGI, and we want you to be part of it.
We are Canada’s largest independent information technology services firm, and we are still growing! We are expanding in Atlantic Canada and we need your skills, enthusiasm, and dedication as part of our team.
Join this exciting new initiative as a Project Manager.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Help in the execution of Agile Build & Test sprints including deployment (e.g. installation, configuration, customization, integration, data migration)
• Participation in software product definition, including business case or gap analysis
• Feasibility and cost–benefit analysis, including the choice of application architecture and framework, leading to the budget and schedule for the project
• Proactively track project progress and report risks and issues
• Help improve and simplify process bottlenecks.
• Participate in software release and post-release activities, including support for product launch evangelism (e.g. developing demonstrations and/or samples) and competitive analysis for subsequent product build/release cycles.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 6+ years of industry experience including 3+ years of Project management experience
• MS PowerPoint, MS Projects, MS Excel.
• Retail experience desirable.
• Exposure to SAFe Agile methodology desirable.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and as a team player
Bachelors Degree in related field
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.