As our Sales Director, you will oversee our incredible New Business sales team as they grow our partnerships with some of the best marketers and companies in the world.
As the leader of our New Business Sales Team, reporting directly to the VP Sales, you will:
- Take ownership of and exceed quarterly and yearly sales quotas.
- Help the sales evaluate and close high value subscription deals with leading global brands.
- Manage your team’s forecast, pipeline reporting, and individual performance.
- Attend high level sales calls with external stakeholders.
- Travel to sales meetings as needed.
- Manage relevant sales pipelines and dashboards within the CRM (HubSpot).
- Manage reporting to the Executive Team.
- Be a mentor, coach, supporter, and cheerleader for your direct reports.
- Invest in and develop a world class sales team, including recruiting, hiring and training.
- You want the challenge and opportunity to sell a leading product in a rapidly growing market.
- You are a confident and empathetic leader who understands how to drive a team to success while retaining top talent.
- You love using data to solve business problems.
- You can negotiate with some of the smartest marketers in the world.
- You have impeccable presentation skills.
- You thrive in an environment of constant change- social media moves fast, and so do we.
- Experience selling and managing in the SaaS industry.
- Having connections within the beauty, retail, fashion or entertainment industries is a plus, but not required.
- 5+ years experience in a similar role.
Work With Us
At Dash Hudson, we strive to build great solutions that solve real problems for marketers, and are unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do. To achieve our goals as a company and provide a service to our customers that is unmatched, we believe that collaboration and support among the team is what propels us forward.
Dash Hudson would not exist without the dedicated employees who contribute their unique skills, voices, and ideas to the long-term success of the company. Building a diverse and talented team is an integral part of creating an innovative and well-rounded product, and work environment.
Dash Hudson’s hiring practices and company culture does not condone discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
At Dash Hudson our team is our competitive advantage. We are committed to supporting one another and we work hard to make sure everyone has the support they need. In addition to health and dental benefits for you and your family, you can also expect:
- Vacation, personal days and sick time
- RRSP matching
- Mental health benefit
- Wellness benefit
- Donation matching program
- Parental leave top up plan
- Work from home benefit
- Flexible working hours and location
- Departmental and team-wide bonding activities