Scrum Master/Agile Coach in Multiple Locations
Founded in 1976, CGI has evolved into one of the largest independent IT and business process services firms in the world, with over 71,000 professionals in 100+ offices globally! We provide end-to-end IT, Business Process and Management Consulting services worldwide from our major centers in Canada, the United States, Europe, and Asia.
CGI’s clients look to us to provide leadership and coaching as they move toward agile project environments.
Our Agile Coaches lead and mentor teams of dedicated experts, drawing on CGI’s global capabilities as well as their own experience, to expand and formalize the Agile practice, provide Agile based service delivery and effect organizational change and transformation for CGI’s clients.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
The Agile Coach will provide ‘change agent’ leadership in the area of agile and iterative project management best practices. This role is to provide direct coaching and support to projects and the successful candidate will have strong Project Management experience to provide direct support in larger projects and SME support to other teams to drive Agile at the enterprise level/line of business level:
- Provide strong organizational change management orientation
- Be an effective communicator at all levels, in both structured and non-hierarchical, informal structures
- Demonstrate strong political savvy and sensitivity to cultural diversity
- Deliver using Agile practices
- Enable and maintain processes and communication to support geographically distributed delivery for agile
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- 3-5 years of progressive experience in an agile delivery/transformation/training /coaching role
- Proven leadership skills
- Strong negotiations skills and willingness to challenge ideas and demands
- Very strong knowledge of Scrum and SAFE Framework
- Certified or equivalent experience in at least one additional Agile Delivery apart from Scrum
- Knowledge of creating Agile frameworks for project team assessments
- Experience in DevOps environments is an asset
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
Company Website: https://www.cgi.com/canada/en-ca/careers