Senior Business Analyst
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
As a Senior Business Analyst in the Capital Markets Application Access Control Group (AACG), you will identify and provide clarification on productivity and service-enhancing initiatives as they relate to Capital Markets Technology Risk projects, as well as providing oversight and participation in managing the Capital Markets Access Control System (CMACS) application inventory. Working effectively and collaboratively with multiple departments and stakeholders (internal and external), this position participates in defining and delivering solutions.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Manage the design, development and implementation of solutions required to support technology risk initiatives with a focus on identifying process improvement/reengineering opportunities through streamlining, simplification, elimination of redundancies, automation, standardization, etc.
• Participation in managing application onboarding, re-onboarding, decommissioning and exemptions to the CMACS inventory including current state assessment, analysis of recommended end state, performing User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Post Implementation Verifications (PIV).
• Work with business partners and application teams across Capital Markets, as well as external vendors, to facilitate the onboarding of applications to AACG’s centralized control for access provisioning.
• Create and maintain reporting related to monitoring key access controls (i.e. Access Management and Data Loss & Cyber Risk).
• Work with functional groups across the organization (i.e. infrastructure teams, compliance, operational risk, application support teams, supplier management office, etc.) to create, document, and maintain operational processes; provide guidance, assistance and support.
• Constantly seek to improve own capacity, skills and expertise; and, communicate regularly with management and other relevant parties to keep impacted resources informed.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED?
• University degree or equivalent work experience.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work independently under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to work effectively with all levels of staff and management.
• Strong analytical, trend analysis, problem identification and resolution skills.
• Fully proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
• Experience in creating and implementing reporting and processes.
• Experience with identifying and implementing process/system changes which reduce risk, increase efficiencies or enrich customer service.
• Experience with the following User Access Management areas: Access Request, Role-Based Access Control, Provisioning, Privileged Access Management
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
• A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
• Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
• Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
• Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
• A world-class training program in financial services
• Flexible work/life balance options
• Opportunities to do challenging work