Senior .NET Developer
Arcurve is one of North America’s leading full-service technology, advisory and software development companies. In 2006, we began with a belief that there was a better way to deliver professional services in the technology industry. Since then, we have completed more than 700 projects for clients ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies. From our offices in Calgary, Halifax, Houston and Vancouver we deliver exceptional results for our clients in a diverse range of industries including telecommunications, oil and gas, transportation, private equity, gaming, infrastructure, software, financial and hospitality.
At Arcurve, we believe that work should be an enjoyable experience, and that the best “aha” moments come through team learning and continuous motivation. We know the key to success is collaboration, and that you can’t put a value on accountable, transparent and authentic interactions. We strive to deliver exceptional service, while creating lasting, authentic relationships with our employees, our contractors, our students, our clients and our community.
We’re looking for an authentic, collaborative, accountable and talented Senior .NET Developer to join the Arcurve team!
- Passionate about Technology
- An authentic and creative human
- Driven to Succeed
- A Believer in the importance of teamwork
- An expert problem solver
- Someone who thrives on challenge
- Motivated by exceptional results
- Someone who cares about your clients
Utilize your experience in .NET development to contribute to all aspects of a project and application including performance, scalability, security and testing, while following best practices to help create software that exceeds our client’s expectations.
- Put your strong understanding of object-oriented programming to use to design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code
- Contribute to all aspects including front end, middle tier and back end application development
- Create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications utilizing your familiarity with various design and architectural patterns
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Collaborate with our multidisciplinary client services team and manage your time across multiple projects in a results-driven environment
- Utilization of code versioning tools
- React to shifting priorities in a productive manner with a client services focus
- Strong Knowledge of .NET web framework, proficient in C# with good knowledge of the ecosystem
- Experience with containerized Microservices using Kubernetes and Docker
- Proficient with a variety of cloud services including Google Cloud Platform, Azure, AWS, etc.
- Competitive salary plus health benefits
- A convenient, central location
- A fun work atmosphere that values equity, diversity and inclusion
- Hybrid work environment and flexible scheduling
- Contract or permanent employment agreements – your choice!
This is a Calgary-based position; however, it is open for remote work to anyone authorized for work in Canada.