Senior Project Manager
This is an exciting time for CGI, and we want you to be part of it.
We are Canada’s largest independent information technology services firm, and we’re still growing! We’re expanding in Atlantic Canada and we need your skills, enthusiasm, and dedication as part of our team.
We have a requirement for a Senior Project Manager to lead one or more sub-projects as part of the overall client Project.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Working with business leadership to finalize requirements.
- Working with the Solution Architect, Integration lead, and other project team members to complete design and construction of one or more interfaces.
- Working with the Change Management lead to complete end-user readiness.
- Working with the Testing lead and project team to complete related system testing, implementation readiness, and documentation.
- Working with project team and client to determine effort associated with solution configuration and post implementation support effort.
- Working with project team and client to complete Infrastructure impact assessment detailing impact of solutions on existing infrastructure.
- Determining and tracking project related and operational costs
- Working with lead project manager and client to coordinate scheduling of project and client staff.
Required Level of Education:
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Diploma in IT with equivalent IT experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Critical eye for detail
- Positive attitude
- Able to multitask effectively
- Have excellent time management, task planning and prioritization skills
- Able to adapt quickly to changing client requirements
- Able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Enjoy working in a self-teaching, learning organization
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients and team members
- Project Management
- Business Analysis
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.