Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
Arcurve is one of North America’s leading full-service technology, advisory and software development companies. In 2006, we began with a belief that there was a better way to deliver professional services in the technology industry. Since then, we have completed more than 700 projects for clients ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies. From our office in Calgary and hubs in Halifax, Houston and Vancouver we deliver exceptional results for our clients in a diverse range of industries including telecommunications, oil and gas, transportation, private equity, gaming, infrastructure, software, financial and hospitality.
At Arcurve, we believe that work should be an enjoyable experience, and that the best “aha” moments come through team learning and continuous motivation. We know the key to success is collaboration, and that you can’t put a value on accountable, transparent, and authentic interactions. We strive to deliver exceptional service, while creating lasting, authentic relationships with our employees, our contractors, our students, our clients, and our community.
We’re looking for an authentic, collaborative, accountable, talented and experienced Senior Quality Assurance Analyst to join the Arcurve team.
- Passionate about technology
- An authentic and creative human
- Driven to succeed
- A believer in the importance of teamwork
- An expert problem solver
- Someone who thrives on challenge
- Motivated by exception results
- Someone who cares about your clients
Our Quality Assurance Analysts are key stakeholders in the Software Development Lifecycle of our projects. We look to each Analyst to lead the quality initiative on their project and ensure that it takes priority alongside all other phases of software development.
- Lead a team to create and implement an end-to-end product test strategy
- Design test plans, test cases, scenarios, scripts and procedures while also providing guidance and input to team members aiding in these processes
- Align test schedules and strategies with project scope and delivery dates
- Help to identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, user interface design, online displays and content organization
- Lead by professional example, provide mentoring to junior team members and see team through to successful completion of project timelines and deliverables
- Collaborate with a multifaceted team during the requirements gathering phase, utilizing your strong knowledge of software quality principals to ensure a high level of functionality and usability in the end product
- Work to continuously refine QA processes and methodologies being utilized on the project with a look to improve efficiencies and produce results that exceed our client expectations
- Provide leadership in a multidisciplinary team and across our organization
- Bring a client mind set to all you do and help guide other to do the same
- Actively engage with company community initiatives and maybe initiate a few of your own!
- 10+ years of experience in a similar role with increasing responsibility
- Proven experience working on enterprise level projects with end-to-end testing requirements
- Agile environment experience with strong understanding of architecture, data structures and programming practices
- Ability to execute exploratory manual tests
- Exposure to automated testing
- Experience working with and leading remote teams
- A fun work atmosphere that values equity, diversity and inclusion
- Competitive salary plus flexible health & wellness benefits
- Hybrid work environment and flexible scheduling
- Contract or permanent employment agreements – your choice!
- A convenient, central location in Calgary but open to remote from anywhere in Canada