Senior SDET / Senior Testers
Future Duties and Responsibilities
• Candidate must be able to build test automation frameworks
• Candidate should have a strong understanding of Devops, test processes, defect management, with 10 plus years overall experience
• Candidate needs to have experience working with Selenium, Cucumber and the BDD framework.
• Candidate must have an agile mindset; an expert in the SAFe Agile delivery model, experienced with agile ceremonies such as PI Planning, Sprint Planning, daily scrums, backlog grooming, sprint reviews / demos, and retrospectives
• Candidate will be an active participant in the agile software development, testing, delivery, and support process and advocate for industry-standard best practices
• 10+ years of relevant experience working in the industry
• Development skills – Java/J2EE or any scripting languages
• Test Automation Framework development and implementation – Jbehave or Cucumber JVM with Selenium WebDriver, Java, TestNG, REST Assured
• Experience on Continuous Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing and Continuous Deployment using various DevOps tools – Jenkins, Groovy, Hermes etc.
• Behavior Driven Development (BDD) 5 – Android or iOS device automation (good to have)
• Position requires one to have a valid work authorization in Canada.
- Behaviour Driven Development