ServiceNOW Project Manager
As a ServiceNow developer or integrator, you will be working developing custom workflows and application integrations to fulfill IT Service Management needs using ServiceNow.
The successful candidate will be part of a new team working within all facets of development from requirements gathering, design, development, code reviews, testing, to deployment in production as well as designing, specifying, guiding development performed by more junior consultant developers and reviewing their work product. You will work primarily on the CMDB and Asset Management modules. ServiceNow is a vendor managed cloud service platform and as part of your work you will customize and
build applications within that platform as well as build integrations with other systems and data sources.
- Experience Eight plus With relevant SNOW architecture experience
- Good knowledge of CMDB module including Discovery, Service Mapping, Asset management, Orchestration etc.
- Strong background in software development, software architecture, data structures, algorithms, and SDLC models
- Proficiency developing in one or more languages such as Java or C Sharp
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python, especially under Unix or Linux
- Knowledge of database application concepts, SQL, query optimization
- Ability to work with customers, gather requirements and create solutions independently
- Active participation within and among teams and colleagues distributed globally
- Good verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Good quantitative analytic skills, ability to work with large data sets
- Excellent problem solving skills, in particular a methodical approach to dealing with problems across distributed systems.
- Unit and functional testing skills.
Virtusa Corporation is a global provider of digital business strategy, digital engineering, and information technology (IT) services and solutions that help clients change, disrupt and unlock new value through innovative engineering. Virtusa serves Global 2000 companies in Banking, Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare, Communications, Media, Entertainment, Travel, Manufacturing, and Technology industries.
Virtusa helps clients grow their business with innovative products and services that create operational efficiency using digital labor, future-proof operational and IT platforms, and rationalization and modernization of IT applications infrastructure. This is achieved through a unique approach blending deep contextual expertise, empowered agile teams, and measurably better engineering to create holistic solutions that drive the business forward at unparalleled velocity enabled by a culture of cooperative disruption.
To learn more about Virtusa visit www.virtusa.com