Software Engagement Specialist
This role requires working with various Compugen business units to ensure Compugen customers adopt the products they have acquired through software licensing agreements by identifying any areas where customers have acquired software technologies but have not yet deployed them. Working with our Advanced Solutions and delivery teams, the Software Engagement Specialist outlines the steps in the journey to adoption, and tracks progress of that journey through each stage of the process.
The Software Engagement Specialist will work with customer, publisher, and Compugen resources as required to manage the adoption process, track progress of activities, and report back to the customer throughout the process, ensuring alignment of business goals to outcomes at each stage.
Key responsibilities include:
- Convert propensity data to opportunities by selling the adoption journey to customer BDMs
- Gain customer commitment and participation in the adoption journey
- Document and manage the sequence of events that move the customer from purchase to deployment, adoption, and managed service
- Provide ongoing feedback to the customer on progress and business outcome achievement
- Engage Compugen resources in a timely manner to participate in activities in the process
- Work with Compugen and publisher business units to align people to activities
- Monetize and manage the opportunities in Compugen’s CRM
- Broad understanding of publisher programs and partner compensation models, with a focus on top industry publishers such as Microsoft, Cisco, Citrix, Commvault, etc.
- Ability to understand data and drive actions based on quantitative and qualitative insights/trends
- Ability to determine problem areas and recommend solutions
- General business financial acumen
- Ability to represent Compugen with quality, timeliness, and professionalism
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to work and facilitate in a team environment
- Ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task