Strategic Account Manager
As Strategic Account Manager you will be a strategic partner among the world’s best digital savvy companies like Estee Lauder, Amazon, P&G, Richemont, and Nike. Working to retain and grow Dash Hudson’s most important partnerships, the Strategic Account Manager will work closely with our Customer Success, Marketing, and Sales Development teams directing on the overall retention and growth strategies for your corporate customers.
As Strategic Account Manager you will be the primary contact for Dash Hudson’s most important customers. As a member of the sales team, who works directly with our VP of Sales, you’ll be looking for ways to grow the revenue of your corporate customers. Some key responsibilities you’ll have are:
- Track progress and activities related to those key accounts.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to customers at all levels.
- Proactively seek out opportunities to create value for customers.
- Put MSAs in place for accounts without one.
- Establish strong relationships among decision-makers and keep account mapping accurate.
- Monitor and understand product usage and adoption for each account proactively creating plans to ensure stickiness.
- Provide strategic analysis and critical thinking to identify opportunities for expansion.
- Drive complex buying cycles with both technical and business decision makers while engaging with internal stakeholders as needed.
- Build company by company strategies to close and increase expansion revenue from those accounts, within defined time periods.
- Work with Sales Development, Customer Success and Marketing teams to build customer-specific initiatives and events designed to build awareness within target accounts.
- Negotiate contracts, T&C, close business, and collaborate with Customer Success to ensure successful onboarding and adoption of features.
- Assimilate and share competitor intelligence keeping Product and Marketing teams informed of market activity and provide feedback from existing customers to improve our competitive position and messaging.
Conversation comes easy to you. People would define you as charismatic, approachable, analytical, and organized. You are a networking pro and love the hustle.
You have held sales positions in the past, but are looking for an opportunity to work strategically with customers long-term to help them make the most of their Dash Hudson subscription.
- 3 to 5 years relevant experience in client-facing roles.
- A degree in business, finance, or accounting is preferred.
- Must be proactive. You need to LOVE networking, the hustle, and winning.
- Must possess analytical, presentation, and organizational skills.
- Being able to think strategically and collaborate between teams.
Work With Us
At Dash Hudson, we strive to build great solutions that solve real problems for marketers, and are unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do. To achieve our goals as a company and provide a service to our customers that is unmatched, we believe that collaboration and support among the team is what propels us forward.
Dash Hudson would not exist without the dedicated employees who contribute their unique skills, voices, and ideas to the long-term success of the company. Building a diverse and talented team is an integral part of creating an innovative and well-rounded product, and work environment.
Dash Hudson’s hiring practices and company culture does not condone discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
At Dash Hudson our team is our competitive advantage. We are committed to supporting one another and we work hard to make sure everyone has the support they need. In addition to health and dental benefits for you and your family, you can also expect:
- Vacation, personal days and sick time – because everyone deserves time to rest and recharge
- RRSP matching – because investing in your future self is important
- Annual mental health benefit – taking care of yourself allows you to show up as the best version of you at both work and home.
- Quarterly wellness benefit – do something for yourself that you may not do otherwise. Think personal travel, fitness, benefits top up allowance, learning and things for your overall well-being.
- Donation matching program – twice a year Dash Hudson matches contributions made by the team, to strengthen communities and organizations that we care about.
- Parental leave top up plan – welcoming a new addition to the family is a big change for anyone, we are here to support with that
- Work from home benefit – if you choose to work from home, you will have the funds needed to set up a space that supports your productivity and looks great too!
- Flexible working hours and location – it’s a hybrid world and we are happy to be living in it! We’re happy to accommodate a balance of working from home and in the office arrangements.
- Departmental and team-wide bonding activities – we value collaborative and supportive teams, so we get together to connect outside of our day-to-day as well.