MOBIA Technology Innovations is a Systems Integration company with multiple business unit areas: Broadband and Wireless Services, Managed Services, Infrastructure Solutions, Cybersecurity and Digital Transformation Services. Working with Service Providers, Government, Healthcare, and Enterprises across Canada, MOBIA has developed strategic business relationships with industry-leading technology partners to help our customers achieve positive business outcomes.
MOBIA is currently recruiting a Systems Engineer to join our team remotely. We are looking for someone that loves technology and enjoys working on many different types of projects and applying critical thinking and innovation to their work. MOBIA will provide vendor training to support your continuous learning.
- Design, configure and support:
- Data center and cloud infrastructure solutions.
- Windows and Linux server solutions including user management
- Datacenter hardware and software solutions
- Active Directory
- Virtualized environments
- Deep experience with Azure, AWS, NetApp, Terraform, and Google Cloud Platform.
- Strong technical skills with VMware, Azure Windows and Linux.
- Strong IP Networking skills
- Strong understanding of Cloud Architectures.
Considered an asset:
- Completion of Post-Secondary Education in a related program.
- Strong critical thinking / analytical skills.
- High aptitude for troubleshooting and working under pressure.
- Highly effective project coordination skills.
- Ability to explain technical concepts and theories to non-technical audiences.
- Solid written and verbal communication.
- Strong analytical skills balanced with effective communication and excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to Travel. May be personal car, rental, or air.
MOBIA strives to build an amazing workplace and was recognized as one of “Canada’s Best Managed Companies” in 2021.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including an employer supported wellness plan, health, dental and life insurance coverage, company paid training, career development, and company events for fun and community contribution.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.