Reporting to the Senior Design Manager, the Web Designer will act as creative and technical support across a range of Dash Hudson’s web properties from concept to release. You will be responsible for and maintain the design, optimization, and health of our marketing website and landing pages.
You are detail-oriented with a critical eye for design and a deep understanding of web best practices, have excellent communication, collaboration, and time management skills, and are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate must have web/graphic design and web development experience.
What you’ll do
- Maintain current and build new highly optimized, and engaging pixel-perfect pages for dashhudson.com in
- Webflow and custom coded HubSpot landing pages
- Expand upon and/or implement brand guidelines into site-wide styles across our web properties
- Create visual elements and animations in line with our branding
- Identify and fixing functionality issues
- Ensure website function and stability across devices
- Collaborate with our SEO and Performance Marketing teams to continually improve and optimize our site and web properties
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to design and build web assets and pages that support our wider
- Marketing efforts
- Leverage data and insights to inform design and UI/UX decisions
What you’ll need
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to UI/UX
- Up-to-date with the latest web trends, techniques, and technologies
- Proficiency in Sketch, Figma, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Strong understanding of web design principles, optimization, and best practices
- Strong collaborator and self-motivated
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Critical and creative thinker
- Ability to work within a design brief and meet deadlines
- Ability to tackle and support a wide range of design and technical deliverables
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 4+ years in-house or agency experience
- Demonstrable graphic/web design skills with a strong portfolio
- Experience working with Webflow
- Experience working with HubSpot Design Manager
- Motion graphic/animation
- Expert knowledge and understanding of prototyping tools like Sketch or Figma as well as the Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and After Effects)
Must provide a link to an online portfolio that features case studies of web design and development.
We’re looking for
- Web Design
- Visual Design
- Motion Graphics
- Creative Problem Solving
- Attention to detail
- Web Development
A little bit about us
Dash Hudson was founded in 2015 with the mission of helping the world’s most important companies deepen engagement with their consumers through photos and videos. Today, Dash Hudson continues to enable forward-thinking brands like Condé Nast, Apple, and Estée Lauder to inform strategy and leverage actionable insights for meaningful audience engagement. Dash Hudson takes it to the next level by predicting the performance of photos and videos, analyzing trends, and accelerating brand growth across Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and e-commerce marketing channels.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
At Dash Hudson, we strive to build great solutions that solve real problems for marketers, and are unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do. To achieve our goals as a company and provide a service to our customers that is unmatched, we believe that collaboration and support among the team is what propels us forward.
Dash Hudson would not exist without the dedicated employees who contribute their unique skills, voices, and ideas to the long-term success of the company. Building a diverse and talented team is an integral part of creating an innovative and well-rounded product, and work environment.
Dash Hudson’s hiring practices and company culture does not condone discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
At Dash Hudson our team is our competitive advantage. We are committed to supporting one another and we work hard to make sure everyone has the support they need. In addition to health and dental benefits for you and your family, you can also expect:
- Vacation, personal days and sick time
- RRSP matching
- Mental health benefit
- Wellness benefit
- Donation matching program
- Parental leave top up plan
- Work from home benefit
- Flexible working hours and location
- Departmental and team-wide bonding activities