Join a team that is revolutionizing the data storage industry by offering completely custom solutions at an affordable price.
Use your IT sales experience to effectively guide customers from a wide variety of industries to find the right data storage solution for their unique needs.
Be rewarded with a competitive annual salary and bonus structure, as well as great benefits, including medical, dental, pension plan, and more.
Live and work in a community that has quick commutes, affordable homes on generous plots of land, beautiful scenery and friendly people.
About the Opportunity
At 45 Drives, we provide open-storage systems with enterprise-grade quality and performance, but with an affordable price tag. Solutions can range from stock designs to highly customized units, and we pride ourselves on offering superior support to ensure that 100 percent of our customers achieve their storage goals.
Our customers range from small start-up companies to industry leaders looking for a non-proprietary software option. They work in a wide array of industries, from video surveillance, video post-production, health care and cloud-based storage companies. With that in mind, our customers’ level of technical expertise varies – so we are always prepared to help with their questions and challenges.
We are seeking a skilled Account Manager to join the team in Sydney, Nova Scotia. This is an exciting opportunity for an energetic individual to work in a positive, innovative and fast-paced environment. If you thrive on closing high-end IT sales, this role is perfect for you!
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing a sales territory, fostering relationships with your customers. As the first point of contact, you will skillfully guide customers through the sales cycle, ensuring they choose the right solution for their specific needs. You will also coordinate effective post-sales support by working with our Technical Support Team.
Above all else, you will be focused on maximizing sales while maintaining positive ongoing working relationships with our customers.
You must also be a self-motivated continual learner, with a keen interest in relevant online courses, books, blogs, podcasts and more.
This is primarily an inbound role; however, there will be some proactive outreach to customers from time to time.
- Post-Secondary education in a relevant field
- Two or more years experience in a sales role, especially in computer or electronics field
- Knowledge of Linux, FreeNAS, and RAID applications would be considered a major asset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- People-driven personality
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to learn new things and adopt new technology
- Ability to think on your feet and take initiative
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time-management skills
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Ability to travel (including cross-border) 1-2 times a year
- Criminal record check and security clearance
About the Benefits
- Besides a salary (and performance-based bonus structure) that ranges between $40,000 and $60,000 (for 40-48 hours per week), you will also enjoy the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Group Insurance Benefits, cost-shared YMCA membership and Pension Plan (RRSP and DPSP) at six months of employment
- Two weeks’ vacation (three weeks’ vacation at three years of employment; four weeks’ vacation at five years)
- Regular social events including seasonal parties and monthly lunches (when time permits)
- Although our business is growing, our team remains supportive, inclusive and tight-knit. Continuous improvement has always underpinned our success and we actively foster an environment of open communication, creative collaboration and the sharing of ideas.
How to Apply:
- Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (please be sure to specify: “45 Drives – Account Manager” in the subject line)
- Drop off your resume at Protocase Building 1 – 46 Wabana Court in Sydney, NS
45Drives offers the only enterprise storage solutions that enable you to leverage the power of open-source software, and enjoy the cost savings and flexibility of commodity hardware.