Working closely with our Sales and Customer Success teams the Pre-Sales Architect is the first point of contact for our clients and prospects. You will possess an entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders. You will serve as a technology adviser to both prospective customers and representatives of currently assigned client accounts and display a strong commitment to developing and maintaining long-term customer relationships. The ability to understand customer requirements, determine the best solutions and effectively communicate the value proposition of those solutions are critical skills.
- Respond to customer requests for proposals, develop designs, and statements of work for cost-effective solutions
- Deliver shoulder-to-shoulder knowledge transfer to the delivery implementation teams, bringing the technology solutions online
- Strong knowledge in the selling of the company’s managed services portfolio of products and services
- Keep up to date new technologies
- Provide guidance to potential customers based on need and requirements
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication with ability to speak to all levels within an organization
- Strong presentation skills are a must
- Bachelor’s degree or College diploma in business, Computer Science or related field, or an appropriate combination of education and practical experience
- A minimum of five years of relevant technical and/or pre-sales architect experience
- Strong working knowledge in Managed Services and Cloud Providers (AWS, Google, Microsoft)
- Strong knowledge of Windows Server, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, and Office 365
- Strong understanding of network solutions and other computer networking concepts
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience working with Salesforce is an asset
We are supportive of workforce diversity and encourage internal/external applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
About ABM Integrated Solutions
ABM Integrated Solutions (ABM) was created over 30 years ago with the belief that they could deliver complex business solutions and superior customer service while holding true to their values – teamwork, innovation, fiscal responsibility and a passion for service excellence. While they have grown beyond their original borders and they continue to build their business, they have held true to their values.
With points of presence and clients across North America, ABM continues its proud tradition of delivering a track record of accomplishments in many industry sectors including Retail, Healthcare, Logistics and Transportation, Insurance and Legal, Natural Resources, Public Sector, Communications, Financial Services and Energy. Their go-to-market strategy includes direct to customer and wholesale, supported by leading Service Desk and Field Support services.
ABM is part of a large conglomerate called Atlantic Corporation Limited (ACL). The President and founder is Joe Shannon. ACL is a privately-owned Nova Scotia company with commercial interests in multiple sectors employing over 6000 staff. They are a financially sound company with the capability to invest and grow quickly to respond to the needs of their clients.