The world’s most important companies use Dash Hudson to create and share photos and videos that people care about. Brands like Condé Nast, Apple, Sephora, and Home Depot use Dash Hudson daily to make every interaction on social meaningful.
Our visual marketing software surfaces actionable insights for social channels. Dash Hudson equips brands with the tools and data they need to build deeper relationships with online consumers, maximize social ROI, and streamline scheduling and reporting processes. We take it to the next level with AI technology that helps marketers make better decisions, faster.
As the Account Executive – Renewals, you will be responsible for working with Dash Hudson’s existing customers to renew and expand their contracts. You will work closely with Customer Success to develop a strategy and process for renewing your accounts, as aligned with Dash Hudson’s sales strategy.
What you’ll do
As a member of the sales team, who works directly with our Sales Manager for Renewals, you’ll be looking for ways to renew and expand our current customer base. Some key responsibilities you’ll have are:
- Identify opportunities for expansion within existing accounts.
- Work collaboratively with the Customer Success Representatives (CSRs) to build company by company strategies to renew and increase expansion revenue from select accounts, within defined time periods.
- Track progress, activities and usage related to your customers.
- Forecast Probability to Renew for upcoming renewals, based on your conversations with CSRs and any data that is available to you surrounding your accounts.
- Collaborate with CSRs to update ‘at risk’ accounts and strategize to improve customer retention.
- Maintain HubSpot CRM with regards to deals and expansions for each account.
- Use MixPanel to monitor overall usage and satisfaction of clients.
- Proactively work on Renewing business for the next 2 quarters.
What you’ll need
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience on the phone is considered an asset.
- Being able to think strategically and collaborate between teams.
- A degree in business, finance, or accounting is preferred.
Work with Us
At Dash Hudson, we strive to build great solutions that solve real problems for marketers, and are unabashed about our unique ability to be the best at what we do. To achieve our goals as a company and provide a service to our customers that is unmatched, we believe that collaboration and support among the team is what propels us forward.
Dash Hudson would not exist without the dedicated employees who contribute their unique skills, voices, and ideas to the long-term success of the company. Building a diverse and talented team is an integral part of creating an innovative and well-rounded product, and work environment.
Dash Hudson’s hiring practices and company culture does not condone discrimination based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
At Dash Hudson our team is our competitive advantage. We are committed to supporting one another and we work hard to make sure everyone has the support they need. In addition to health and dental benefits for you and your family, you can also expect:
- Vacation, personal days and sick time – because everyone deserves time to rest and recharge
- RRSP matching – because investing in your future self is important
- Annual mental health benefit – taking care of yourself allows you to show up as the best version of you at both work and home.
- Quarterly wellness benefit – do something for yourself that you may not do otherwise. Think personal travel, fitness, benefits top up allowance, learning and things for your overall well-being.
- Donation matching program – twice a year Dash Hudson matches contributions made by the team, to strengthen communities and organizations that we care about.
- Parental leave top up plan – welcoming a new addition to the family is a big change for anyone, we are here to support with that
- Work from home benefit – if you choose to work from home, you will have the funds needed to set up a space that supports your productivity and looks great too!
- Flexible working hours and location – it’s a hybrid world and we are happy to be living in it! We’re happy to accommodate a balance of working from home and in the office arrangements.
- Departmental and team-wide bonding activities – we value collaborative and supportive teams, so we get together to connect outside of our day-to-day as well.
About Dash Hudson
Dash Hudson was founded in 2015 with the mission of helping the world’s most important companies deepen engagement with their consumers through photos and videos. Today, Dash Hudson continues to enable forward-thinking brands like Condé Nast, Apple, and Estée Lauder to inform strategy and leverage actionable insights for meaningful audience engagement. Dash Hudson takes it to the next level by predicting the performance of photos and videos, analyzing trends, and accelerating brand growth across Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and e-commerce marketing channels.