When it comes to your role on a team, as Project Manager, you wear many hats.
You’re the team manager. Organization is second nature to you. When it comes to managing deadlines and deliverables, your attention to detail is what sets you apart.
You’re the coach. In order for your team to deliver the best possible results and continue to improve, your job is to communicate clearly and effectively all the necessary information throughout the project to a variety of different people.
You’re the cheerleader. From celebrating hard work with the entire REDspace team to going to bat for the group’s ideas, removing any blockers interfering with progress. You’ve got their back and are always there to encourage them to do their best.
You’re the timekeeper. Keeping things moving, within scope, and ensuring timelines are met is a key part of your role, and you do it better than anyone. Above all, you’re a great team player and adore working with people – whether it’s co-workers or clients.
As Project Manager, you’ll be part of a mighty and quickly growing team of designers, animators, and developers. Together, we are inventing innovative, captivating interactive experiences and changing the way people engage with technology (while having fun along the way, of course). Want to join our team?
What we expect.
- 3 years plus of professional project management experience in a related industry.
- A pro when it comes to fostering strong relationships with clients. From the proposal stage right through until project completion.
- Experience in managing workflow and task assignments, overseeing resources, and managing and monitoring employee utilization across resources and projects.
- Complete knowledge of Agile project management principles and processes, with experience working in modified project management environments
- Comfortable using project management applications such as JIRA
- Ability to effectively coordinate between cross-disciplinary team members, whether on-site or remote and ensure project success.
- Experience facilitating work estimates, statement of works, drafting proposal responses, and generally supporting the business development function
- Familiarity working with other project managers to share and leverage resources to achieve business results
- Thorough understanding of (and passion for) the ever-changing technology industry as well as experience working on highly technical projects.
- Certifications are an asset including Scrum Master certification and PMI certifications such as PMP and/or PMI-ACP or other formal training
What you can expect.
One of the big plus sides of working at REDspace is we look out for you.
Your health. From fully company-funded health, vision, dental, and life insurance coverage, to pension plan contribution matching, to access to a free on-site gym and a healthy living allowance, we always want you feeling your best.
Your career. We’re invested in your growth. With annual personal development allowance to trips to the world’s biggest and best tech conferences, we want to give you the chances to hone and learn new skills.
Your happiness. We want you to enjoy coming to work every day and we make sure to create a flexible environment that allows just that. This means free delicious snacks, remote work options, newcomers relocation assistance, saunas, and much more.
So, want to be part of the Best Digital Studio to work for in Atlantic Canada? Send us your resume!