Reference #: SDMobile100
Can you remember the last great retail experience you had? At Maplewave we believe a fast, exciting, immersive, in-store retail experience will create long-term relationships between a Telco provider and their customers. Through the development of innovative products, exceptional service, and a customer-focused culture, we are revolutionizing Telco retail. Our team of extraordinarily talented people have built cutting-edge products and services that transform and humanize the retail experience and we’re growing fast! We’re sure you’ll love working here – we have been repeatedly recognized as one of our region’s best places to work.
Our Product Development team is looking for a highly-motivated, experienced and enthusiastic developer to join our growing mobile team. You will work with product owners, our UX team, internal developers, and contractors to build and deploy our next generation consumer mobile applications to millions of customers around the world. You’ll help shape our architecture and infrastructure, automate our processes, and work closely with our customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain native and hybrid Android applications, including self-care and retail management tool.
- Work with a wide variety of Android platforms and versions, including smartphones and tablets.
- Write clean, maintainable code and automated tests.
- Collaborate with other developers and participate in group discussions and activities.
- Maintain and write documentation for features and processes.
- Participate in code review, design discussions, and feedback sessions.
- Adhere to industry best practices regarding security and performance.
- You have 4+ years of android development under your belt.
- You have worked extensively with distributed version control systems.
- You are proficient in evaluating and implementing new and emerging technologies.
- You are familiar with good architecture and software design principles.
- You are passionate about delivering quality products and great user experiences.
Additional experience that would be preferred, but not required:
- Computer Science or related diploma/degree.
- You have experience working on an agile/Kanban development team.
- You are familiar with good design principles (such as Material Design).
- Experience developing in Kotlin on Android.
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines for Android apps.
Maplewave is committed to fostering an environment that promotes individual growth and job satisfaction. Creativity and innovative spirit are what sets us apart. We’re looking for people who have passion for technology, who believe in our core values and want to go above and beyond for our customers every day. If you have a strong work ethic, rise to the challenge, and are motivated by a job well done, we want to hear from you!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls please.