Who we are looking for:
Aptitude is looking for an experienced digital marketer to develop and manage strategies that help our clients meet their online objectives. You are a self-motivated person looking for an opportunity that allows you to take a leadership role and thrive on working with multiple projects.
Where we are located:
Our office is in beautiful Halifax, Nova Scotia. Get inspired with a stunning view of the Bedford Basin every day. Satisfy your cravings at the cafe and farmers market located just two floors down.
Currently remote due to COVID situation. Post-COVID combination of in-office and remote.
What you will do:
- Build long-term relationships with clients. Get to know their objectives and what KPIs matter most to them.
- Plan and implement digital strategies.
- Able to write optimized content for websites.
- Setup, monitor and communicate KPIs that track the effectiveness of your strategies.
- Advise our design and development teams on how to incorporate SEO in everything we do.
What you bring:
- 2+ years experience creating strategic plans
- You know all things Google: Analytics, AdWords, Search Console and DataStudio
- In-depth knowledge of white hat SEO.
- Experience building audiences on social media such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
- Able to extract key information from website analytics that can impact future design enhancements.
- Familiar with current website design / UX concepts and how they work to achieve organizational goals.
About Aptitude Digital
Aptitude Digital is a premier internet marketing agency with over 15 years in service enabling small and medium enterprises to grow through the effective use of internet technology. Their team of professionals brings expertise, drive and commitment to creating business websites for companies worldwide.
In addition to advanced skills in creating high-performing and custom-tailored websites, they deliver cost-efficient digital marketing campaigns across nearly every major marketing platform. Aptitude Digital is a diverse, technology-loving company that thrives on helping others achieve digital success by bringing vision, insight, experience and building long-lasting business relationships.