What will you do?
At Barrington Consulting, our Senior Business Analysts (BA) use their experience on medium- and large-scale engagements to translate tech speak into business-speak. When our clients are framing a new approach, tool, or solution, you are the voice that connects all involved parties in a way that will ultimately lead to success across the board. You can help our clients understand their options, apply streamlined processes, and define solutions for their biggest business problems. This is a core skill for Barrington Consulting, and you will lead the way by getting deep into the details so that our clients don’t have to.
Who are you?
You will bring the following expertise to our team and to your client engagements:
- 7+ years’ BA experience on consulting engagements across various business settings, including expertise in the business case and feasibility study development, business process mapping and re-engineering, and requirements gathering and analysis
- An undergraduate or advanced degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration (or related) and BA-related industry certifications, e.g., CBAP, CABA, IIBA credential, etc.
- Other differentiating credentials in areas such as Lean Six Sigma, ITIL service support and delivery, facilitation, Agile, quality assurance, project management, etc.
- An energetic and engaging leadership style for client and project teams
- Ability to act as a trusted advisor, providing BA-related insight to our clients across the full project lifecycle
- Ability to combine traditional BA methods with a creative problem-solving approach to successfully deliver for our clients
- Focus on doing the right thing for our clients and delivering excellent service on all engagements
The Barrington Consulting team offers the total package. We are a team of achievers who are all about working hard for our clients to make a difference in local communities. In a small firm like ours, you can think like a boss and drive your own career path while being supported by firm leadership to try, and learn new things. At Barrington Consulting, we appreciate the unique experiences and talents that each team member brings to the table. Our team lives the work hard, play hard mantra and work/life balance is a reality.
If you fit the description of a Barrington Senior Business Analyst, then we want you! Tell us about your strengths, experiences, and goals by sending a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Come be part of our amazing team!
About Barrington Consulting
Barrington Consulting’s primary focus is working with public sector organizations to help strategize, plan, and implement change through its business and information technology consulting services.